Who are we?
SpotOn is organised by BioMed Central, Wellcome and Digital Science. You can contact the organizers on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also lucky to benefit from an expert advisory group:
- Alice Meadows, ORCID
- Cameron Neylon, Centre for Culture and Technology at Curtin University
- Dan Gluckman, Wellcome
- Eva Amsen, The Institute of Cancer Research
- Frank Norman, The Francis Crick Institute
- Graham Steel, Open Knowledge International
- Ian Mulvany, eLife
- Joanna Young, The Scientific Editing Company
- Kaveh Bazargan, River Valley Technologies
- Laura Wheeler, Digital Science
- Lou Woodley, Trellis/AAAS
- Neda Afsarmanesh, Sense About Science USA
- Pippa Smart, Learned Publishing
- Suzanne Kavanagh, ALPSP
What is SpotOn London?
SpotOn London is the annual, flagship SpotOn conference.
SpotOn brings together researchers, science communicators, technologists, and those interested in science policy to discuss science policy, outreach and tools in a single event.
This years’ event will be themed: “What might peer review look like in 2030?” and will include keynotes, discussion sessions, workshops and fringe activities.
The hashtag will be #Spoton16.