Who are we?
SpotOn is organised by BioMed Central, Nature Research & Digital Science. You can contact the organizers on email@example.com.
We are also lucky to benefit from an expert advisory group:
- Alice Meadows, ORCID
- Cameron Neylon, Centre for Culture and Technology at Curtin University
- Dan Gluckman, Wellcome
- Eva Amsen, The Institute of Cancer Research
- Frank Norman, The Francis Crick Institute
- Graham Steel, Open Knowledge International
- Ian Mulvany, eLife
- Joanna Young, The Scientific Editing Company
- Kaveh Bazargan, River Valley Technologies
- Laura Wheeler, Digital Science
- Lou Woodley, Trellis/AAAS
- Neda Afsarmanesh, Sense About Science USA
- Pippa Smart, Learned Publishing
- Suzanne Kavanagh, ALPSP
What is SpotOn?
SpotOn is a series of community events for researchers, science communicators, technologists, and those interested in science policy.
Our flagship conference is the annual SpotOn event in London, formerly called Science Online London. This year will be our seventh session.
If you have any questions or would like to contribute to the SpotOn site, please email us: SpotOn@BioMedCentral.com.