Making open access work for you: publishing, peer review and innovation
BioMed Central the open access publisher kicks off its Global Roadshow this February in Australia and New Zealand. These FREE to attend one day events will take place in Melbourne, Sydney & Auckland giving delegates a chance to meet local and international editors, get updated on open access publishing and hear insights from world renowned academics.
Topics covered include:
- The journal of the future, what will it look like?
- Finding an open access home for your research
- Scientific integrity and reproducibility, navigating the modern landscape
- Coproducing journals together with patients and the public
- A workshop on how to get your paper published
- A panel discussion on peer review, the different way it works, and is it broken?
Sections focused for the following audiences:
- Post docs
- Early career researchers
- Lab heads
Thursday 19th February 2015
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of
Medical Research, Melbourne
Monday 23rd February 2015
Veterinary Science Conference Centre The University of Sydney
Thursday 26th February 2015
The Pullman Hotel